The following rules apply to all paranormal investigations conducted at St Albans:
- All participants must read and comply with all Rules and Regulations.
- All participants must be 18 years of age or older.
- All participants must sign a Registration Form / Liability Waiver.
- Smoking or the use of ANY tobacco products is prohibited inside of the building.
- No drugs or alcohol are permitted on the premises. Anyone found using or under the influence of drugs or alcohol, will be escorted from the premises by the local police.
- Any areas posted or locked, are for your safety and not to be entered. Anyone caught in these areas will be escorted from the premises.
- Anyone caught intentionally scaring other participants and /or exhibiting loud and unruly behavior after being asked to refrain, will be escorted from the premises.
- Removal of, or damage to any property in, on or around St Albans Sanatorium and its grounds will result in immediate removal from the premises and legal action.
- We reserve the right to check any and all personal bags or belongings.
- ABSOLUTELY no Provoking, Ouija Boards, Séances, Cleansing, Smudging or Crossing Over. Anyone caught attempting these activities will be immediately removed from the premises AND NOT allowed to return in the future.
- No food or drink is to leave the designated break room area
- There are no personal “facilities” (toilet, water, etc.) on the premise. You must exit the buildng to find such facilities.
Anyone caught or refusing to follow these Rules and Regulations will be escorted from the premises immediately AND WITHOUT refund.